My favourite day of the week is Saturday, because I know that another free day is ahead. I have got a younger brother, he is 13. I would go to Tuscany once again, because the landscape is breathtaking there!
I prefer tea, but latte macchiato is also fine. But I do not like too much coffeine, then I cannot sleep
Time of the year... Hmm, I have two favourite times of the year: When you go outside in the beginning of autumn and you can smell the smell of rotten leaves and autumn! The red leaves are great! And, second one, I like the time when the first daisies grow, through the snow.
Favourite animal? The ladybug of course! I do also like rabbits.
I don't have problems with coffee. I can drink it at 2 am, and if I'm tired around 3am I'll still fall asleep like a baby. But Earl Grey is nasty, it can keep me awake for a few more hours than I want to be.
1. Green! 2. I prefer sunrises, but I am too sleepy to see them. 3. I love both, because spring has the color green and autumn brown (well, at least these are the clichés), and since these are my favourite colors, I love both. These seasons are much better than summer and winter.
oft sehe, denke oder träume ich etwas, dass mich inspririert. manchmal mach ich auch so ne art brainstorming haha. da denke ich mir, ok, ich will das und das in ein foto einbauen und denke nach wie und welches konzept dahinter sein soll. und dann irgendwann hab ich DIE idee XD
1. I use the Nikon D5000, and I have got three lenses: the kit lens (18-55mm),55-200mm zoom lens and a 50mm prime lens, which I use mostly now. I also have got a closeup-filter, and much more equipment. I bet you would not want to know every piece of equipment I own
2. Hmm.. There are so many! But one of my all-time-favourites is this one: [link]
1. Take pictures. That is all I can say, no matter which genre you are in, you need to practise. A person once said "Your first 10,000 pictures are your worst ones". And this statement is true. Practise will train your eye for color, composition and focus.
2. My favourite thing? Well, actually it is the fact you can take the picture including your personal feelings into it. It is a long process from composing to uploading it, and every step has its own magic. I personally enjoy taking the pictures most. Editing and cropping, etc, is a thing I need to do afterwards, and it's almost the same scheme always. But the process of taking pictures is always different. I don't know, I hope you understand my words.
1. I read many unpopular books when I was little, no one ever knew them, and I cannot remember any, actually. When I was 12 or so, I bought Trudi Canavans "The black magicial trilogy", and since then I enjoyed every book she wrote.
2. Green and Brown, anything that reminds me of autumn.
3. I would love to visit Paris, New York and the Arctic region one day.